In October 1945 two fresh Masterís Degree holders in Geology, Sri Nikhil Nath Bhattacharyya and Sri Sudhis Chandra Guha
formed the Company GEOLOGISTSí SYNDICATE PVT.LTD. In those early days, consultancy in the fields of geology and
mining was the major activity. In 1962, we took up manufacturing of different scientific instruments etc. in our factory at Howrah.
We are now a professionally managed Company with trained, experienced and dedicated technical and commercial personnel
manufacturing Quality products which can be broadly classified as follows: -
- Geologistsí Field and Laboratory Instruments and Equipments.
- Materialographic Testing Equipment & Accessories.
- Testing Instruments for Soil, Cement, Concrete, Aggregate, Tar, and Bitumen etc.
- Standard Test Sieves & Sieve Shakers etc.
- Instruments for testing Petroleum, Oil etc.
- General Scientific Laboratory Instruments.
GEOSYN products are now being used by almost all the premier Research Institutes, Industries, Universities
and other Educational and Research Institutes throughout the country. GEOSYN products are being exported as well. We have
a very wide sales and distribution network that even caters to the remotest corners of our vast country with matching after-sales service arrangements.
for Manufacturing and exporting Geological and Scientific instruments from India
We represent in various Committees / Sub-Committees of Bureau of Indian Standards. We are also a member of the
Bengal National Chamber of Commerce & Industries, All India Instruments Manufacturerís & Dealers Association,
Federation of Small And Medium Industries.GEOSYN now become an ISO 9001 : 2000 company
Manufacturing and sales of QUALITY products is our motto. And the only thing we consider more seriously than our
reputation is the QUALITY of GEOSYN products.